INVENT PEACE !
Lets Save Ourselves !
GLOBAL WARMING Related to too much pavement, buildings, hmmm.....
Wondering if the massive paving and building going on non-stop "parallels" the global warming effects: IMHO many places such as FL are already overbuilt as now most all the springs are polluted with Nitrates from too many septic systems (55%) and fertilizers (25%); just look at the coastal algae problems on both coasts (6" thick mats of algae stinking to high heaven lapping at boats in dock areas east and west of Lake Okeechobee in places like Port St Lucie, and Ft Myers ).
1. What if instead of water soaking into ground the hot pavement actually just evaporates too much of it right back into the air making even more clouds faster than normal? Same for buildings with the massive roof area increase daily (yeah I agree it seems a bit outlandish but at same time when you consider all the increase in pavement and roofs, driveways, roads, sidewalks, just in one town; multiply that by thousands and that x 365 days/yr x decades and its easy to see how what seems like little can add up to so much (ie similarly just 23 lightening strikes per sq mile in FL per year but that equals 1.43 MILLION strikes per year in the state***, and that's every year. So u can see how it adds up so quickly to be a problem over time).
2. The extra rain also makes higher ocean levels (in addition to higher temps melting arctic caps) and makes more land underwater, which in turn increases evaporation to add even more to the clouds?
3. This would keep the insulation blanket on the earth (cloud cover) which keeps in the summer heat better, creating higher and higher temps at same time as rains are more often too?
4. The winters seem to longer and colder ; could be explained as the same increased cloud cover may be preventing sun heat in, during winters when sun is not as much to start with --> colder + longer?
5. Seems like winters are longer and colder while summers are hotter and more rainy, am I right?
* are winters longer, colder? Are summers hotter and more rainy?
Apr 29, 2018 - The winter of 2017-2018 will go down as a very long one. ... Away from the coast, Quinn will be most remembered for its heavy wet snow that put more than a ... we have defined "worst" with respect to winter as cold and snowy.
why is the weather so weird 2018
why is it raining so much 2018
strange weather patterns 2018
why are we getting so much rain 2018
when will it start getting warmer 2018
why is the weather changing so much 2018
is the weather getting worse every year
OFF GRID using stackable grid tie inverters
A man rejuvenated 80 year old Ni-Fe (heavy but low cost last 30 years or more) using Edisons instructions (see below).
So you can have a small Power wall as part of your house (prefer inside wall to keep batteries warmer (more efficient), then add more batteries and $250 inverters to it as you get the money Thinking (Ni-Fe) nickel iron batteries are low cost and last long years (over 100 years rumored in 1910 Edison Electric Car).
Two USA manufacturers of Nickel Iron Batteries now exist.
Nickel Iron batteries were invented by Thomas Edison in 1902. Nickel Iron cells have no lead content and produce no heavy metal pollution at all. They also last in heavy use for 30 years and more. Peter Demar, a USA researcher, has rejuvenated 80 year old cells using Edison's instructions from 1930. He spoke at the last Batcon Conference in Florida in 2011 of his work and also in Amsterdam at a battery conference.
Hosting ManagerFrom the Hosting Manager you will also find links to our Web-based File Manager which includes a Text Editor and Visual Editor, making Site maintenance easy. And don't forget to check out the Resource Area for HTML help, scripts, clip art, audio clips, fonts, and more!